Medieval and Renaissance Durham Community Course:
Drama, Ritual, Storytelling and People
Wednesday, 4 May 2016 to Wednesday, 29 June 2016
The full course is offered at a charge of £41.00 per person, please click here to register.
Please note registration for the course will close on Thursday 28th April 2016.
If you’re interested in the history of the people and stories of Medieval and Renaissance Durham, consider joining us for an exciting new series, proudly offered by Durham University’s Medieval and Early Modern Student Association.
This year’s ‘Community Course’ (led by our team of specialist Durham-based researchers) will be made up of eight sessions covering an interesting range of topics, broadly following the themes of performance, ritual, storytelling of the people of the North East.
This is a course for anyone who wants to learn a little more about our region, whether you’re a complete beginner, or already know a fair amount about the North East during this interesting period. Our sessions will be relaxed and informal with plenty of tea and coffee, so sign up and come along!
The course consists of eight weekly sessions as follows (full details are available here):
• Wednesday 4 May 2016, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Wednesday 11 May 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
• Wednesday 18 May 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
• Wednesday 25 May 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
• Wednesday 8 June 2016, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
• Wednesday 15 June 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
• Wednesday 22 June 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
• Wednesday 29 June 2016, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
For further details please see the attached poster or contact: email@example.com.